Auto Accessories at DriveWire.com | DriveWire.com Review

This will be a review on a website where you could check out and purchase auto parts and accessories online.

DriveWire.com - The website where this review would be focused was founded way back year 1999 by automotive enthusiasts that had more than 20 years experience in the automotive industry. Their main aim was to offer an alternative to the high priced dealer by offering discount auto parts and also provide easy access to auto accessories and parts that are hard to find. DriveWire.com has already been running for six (6) whole years and it is now one of the largest online catalogs in the automotive industry with over than 250 manufacturers and 400,000 SKU's (didn't know what that mean and too lazy to research) haha To give you an idea, you could find on the website a lot Ford Parts and other manufacturers on the website.

DriveWire.com has made an ongoing commitment to provide the best service in the industry with continual enhancement of their website as well as developing knowledgeable sales staff to assist customers and provide quality service to everyone that needs it.





Here are some testimonials on how the service of DriveWire.com was.

I accidently punched a hole in my oil pan. Everyone said turn the car off! I went to the internet found Drivewire. And thank the good Lord! The company was very perfect. I found what I needed. When my one employee showed up the next morning I showed him the oil pan I found. He said "I don't know". I ordered the oil pan and crossed my fingers. The pan was very quickly shipped. My employee had the car done in less than 2 hours. Drivewire is the BEST. I can not believe the money I saved. Thank you Drivewire. Martha, age 51 and not a car person at all!
Martha Mengarelli, Granger, WA

I want to thank you for your prompt service. I had allowed 6-7 days for delivery, but the package arrived after only 3 days! Thank you for excellent service.
Ove Pallesen, Hudson, WI

0 comments

Make A Comment
top